Oakland, California, Law Firm
At the Bay Area Law Offices of Felicia C. Curran, attorney Felicia Curran and our associate attorneys can assist you with any matter involving elder abuse and nursing home neglect, employment discrimination, and sexual harassment. Our Oakland, California, law firm is dedicated to achieving the best possible results in these often complex and challenging matters.
“Corporations and insurance companies have too much power over everyday people. You can level the playing field through the courts.” — Attorney Felicia C. Curran
Our Advantages | Oakland Attorney Felicia Curran — No Charge Until You Win
We are driven to provide the best possible representation to our clients. Our service to you includes:
- Experience. For more than 20 years, Ms. Curran has sought compensation for clients in cases of abuse, neglect, harassment and discrimination. She has established strong working relationships with the area’s judges, lawyers and courts.
- Effectiveness. Ms. Curran is unafraid to take cases to court; in fact, she welcomes litigation when it is the best way to meet her clients’ goals. Because of this, she prepares carefully for every case, and she has an exemplary record of verdicts and settlements.
- Creativity. Sometimes the best path to victory isn’t immediately apparent at the start of a case. Ms. Curran is skilled at finding the evidence that links the accused to her clients’ claims and using that evidence to hold bad actors accountable for their actions.
- Passion. Many people in our society are disadvantaged for no fault of their own. Ms. Curran fights for the rights of those people against corporations, insurance companies and others who wrong them.
- Trust. Felicia Curran cares about her clients and what happens to them. She listens to their stories, discusses the options with them and advocates vigorously toward their goals. She treats her clients’ circumstances as if they were her own. Most of all, she earns their trust.
- Communication. Ms. Curran does not leave her clients in the dark about their legal matters. She returns phone calls and written correspondence and ensures that her clients understand development in their cases.
Read more about attorney Felicia C. Curran by following the link below:
Call today to discuss your potential legal case with an attorney at no cost or obligation, or contact us online in Oakland, California, or by calling 510-823-2331. You owe us nothing unless we obtain a recovery for you. No charge until the case is won.